BSB50215- Diploma of Business
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Qualification Code, Title and LinkBSB50215 – Diploma of Business (Release 1) Diploma of Business on training.gov.au
AQF LevelAustralian Qualifications Framework Level 5
Entry RequirementsANIMT has in place admission criteria for courses in its scope as required by its ‘Application and Enrolment Procedure for VET Courses’ to ensure that candidates meet industry requirements.
- An overall IELTS band 5.5 or equivalent and above (Acceptable English Test Score)
- 18 years and above
- Have completed an equivalent secondary schooling level of a School Certificate or can demonstrate suitable work or life experience.
- Meet the Student Visa 500 subclass requirements.
- Be a genuine temporary entrant.
- Meet English language test score requirements.
- Hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Demonstrate financial capacity.
- Meet the health requirements.
- Be of good character.
- Exceed minimum pass level in all three sections of Course Entry Requirement Test (CERT) -Diploma Entry Requirement Test.
Pathways INTO the qualification
- There is no applicable pathway into this qualification.
- Candidates may enter the qualification through a number of entry points including:
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business or BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration or other relevant qualification.
- – OR –
- with vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior support roles but without a qualification.